Welcome to ONForLife! You now have access to tools that will help you leapfrog the learning curve and learn how to be LEAN and STRONG. On this page you can get started with our DIY program OR you can join our coaching program and let us do the heavy lifting for you.
Getting started with our DIY weight loss and metabolism burning program
- Have you checked out your Nutrition Score? This little quiz will help you pinpoint the areas you need to work on first. This quiz opens in a new window. Be sure to come back here for Step 2.
- For the next three days keep a food log. Yes I know it is tedious but you need a starting point. Research has shown over and over that people who keep a food log eat less and make better choices. To make sure you get an accurate reading, do your best not to let the food log interfere with your “normal” choices for the next three days. You can keep a food log simply by writing down everything you eat for the next three days. OR Do you use twitter? Here is a simple twitter app for keeping a food log.
- Plan your day. Your goal with the DIY Metabolic Boost Program is to teach yourself to make good food choices. In the beginning you will need to plan your meals. Read more here about planning your meals.
- Continue reading with the rest of the DIY Weight Loss Plan.
Joining our Metabolic Boost Coaching Program
If you are not the DIY type and/or you have tried to lose weight on your own and/or you simply don’t have time/ energy to research enough about nutrition to make the right choices, then our Metabolic Boost Coaching program is for you.
There are two components to the MB Coaching Program:
- your individualized meal plan,
- monthly coaching club membership.
Your Individualized Meal Plan
Where many programs fail is in assuming that “one size fits all”. We know by experience that isn’t the case. A growing body of evidence is showing your body reacts differently than mine which reacts differently from my coach. At ONForLife – we create a meal plan specifically for you.
We analyze the information you give us about your lifestyle and goals and design a meal plan for you to meet your body composition goals. The meal plan incorporates your current lifestyle and will focus on fat loss rather than only weight loss. These recommendations are tailored for you as an individual and may need modifications as your goals change.
You will receive:
- Customized, step-by-step, paint by numbers, meal plan incorporating:
- your specific likes/ dislikes, needs – vegetarian, diabetic, sports training….
- specific macro-nutrients required for weight/ fat loss/ gain as determined by your food logs and goals
- Initial consultation getting you started with your plan,
- Metabolic Boost Cookbook – never wonder “what’s for dinner”,
- Grocery lists,
- Fast food guide,
- Eating out guide,
- Travelling guide.
Membership into our Coaching program gives you:
- Monthly consultation to tweak your program,
- Week by week tweaking of meal plans and grocery lists based on submitted food logs, what works, what doesn’t
- Adaption of your favourite recipes to fit your new plan,
- Unlimited access to our site – weight loss and nutrition library, videos, ergogenic research….,
- New recipes monthly,
- Participation in our forums,
- Attend lectures for free,
- Discount on future services.
We are currently offering Charter Membership into the club. Once you are a charter member, you will ALWAYS be able to have the membership at the charter price. If you drop out for a while and come back you will still only ever pay the charter membership price.
If you do not join during the Charter Membership period, the monthly membership will be the regular price as listed below.
The Coaching Club comes in three variations– Bronze, Silver, Gold. Here is what you get with each: